Public Application for ARPA Funds
Cumberland County's Application Process- On January 20, 2022, Cumberland County closed its first round of competitive applications. The County received a total of 64 applications for a total ask of 51,621,287.79. For a list of all the applications received by the January 20, 2022 deadline please go to our application page. Below is the list of applications received and the Corresponding Tier for which the project fell within.
Our current application review process for Tier 1 & Tier 2 will be as follows:
- January 21 – February 22, 2022, Application Review of T1 & T2 by the AAC.
- February 28, 2022. County Commissioners will review the applications under the current review process by the AAC, and provide their feedback.
- March 15, 2022 –County Commissioners will review AAC Final recommendations, and provide their feedback. This will also be the first Public Hearing.
- April 11, 2022, Final selections on the AAC Final recommendations Second Public Hearing.
Review of Tier 3 &4 – Upon completing our initial review and scoring process for Tier 1 & Tier 2, staff and AAC begin reviewing and scoring the T3 & 4 applicants. The following timeline outlines our process:
- May 01, 2022- June 01, 2022: Internal Review of the remaining applications
- June 07, 2022: Staff presented internal recommendations for review and approval to the AAC.
- June 13, 2022: Internal Staff recommendations presented to County Commissioners for first reading and public hearing.
- July 11, 2022: County Commissioner's final Public Hearing and approval of the ARPA Competitive grant process.
- All meetings were noticed and open to the public
|Document||Post Date||Due Date|
|Summary of All General Applications 2022||February 3, 2022|
|Summary of Received Pre-Applications||December 10, 2021|
|Notice of Available Funding - 2021||October 15, 2021||Closed|
|Pre-Application||October 15, 2021||November 15, 2021|
|Pre-Application Q&A - 2021||October 29, 2021|
|Action Plan for Round 1 Applications Tier1 &Tier 2||March 14,2022||Final Vote on April 11,2022|
|Action Plan for Round 1 Applications Tiers & Priorities 3 & 4.||June 06,2022||Final Vote July 13,2022|
Timeline for American Rescue Funds 2021 - 2022
- December 17, 2021 - Notice all applicants update regarding portal
- December 30, 2021 - Notice regarding Application Submission Process and proposed questions
- January 06, 2022 - Application portal Open
- January 20, 2022 - Applications DUE by 4:00 PM
- Jan 21 – Feb 22, 2022 - Application Review of T1 & T2 by the AAC
- February 28, 2022 - Recommendations are presented to County Commissioners Public Hearing
- March 14, 2022 - County Commissioners 1st Public Hearing
- April 11, 2022 - County Commissioners 2nd Public Hearing and Final Approval.