Public Application for ARPA Funds
Cumberland County's Application Process- On January 20, 2022, Cumberland County closed its first round of competitive applications. The County received a total of 64 applications for a total ask of 51,621,287.79. For a list of all the applications received by the January 20, 2022 deadline please go to our application page. Below is the list of applications received and the Corresponding Tier for which the project fell within.
Our current application review process for Tier 1 & Tier 2 will be as follows:
- January 21 – February 22, 2022, Application Review of T1 & T2 by the AAC.
- February 28, 2022. County Commissioners will review the applications under the current review process by the AAC, and provide their feedback.
- March 15, 2022 –County Commissioners will review AAC Final recommendations, and provide their feedback. This will also be the first Public Hearing.
- April 11, 2022, Final selections on the AAC Final recommendations Second Public Hearing.
Review of Tier 3 &4 – Once the review of Tier 1 & Tier 2 is complete, staff and AAC will begin reviewing and scoring the T3 & 4 applicants. Tier 1 &T2 applicants that are not funded will be moved to this category and reviewed and scored again. This process will be contingent upon the arrival of the County’s Tranche two funds.
- TBD- Begin Review Process of Tier 3 &4 and any applicants not funded from T1 & T2
- TBD- County Commissioners first reading.
Review of Tier 4 – TBD and subject to available funding
|Document||Post Date||Due Date|
|Summary of All General Applications 2022||February 3, 2022|
|Summary of Received Pre-Applications||December 10, 2021|
|Notice of Available Funding - 2021||October 15, 2021||Closed|
|Pre-Application||October 15, 2021||November 15, 2021|
|Pre-Application Q&A - 2021||October 29, 2021|
|Action Plan for Round 1 Applications Tier1 &Tier 2||March 14,2022||Final Vote on April 11,2022|
Timeline for American Rescue Funds 2021 - 2022
- December 17, 2021 - Notice all applicants update regarding portal
- December 30, 2021 - Notice regarding Application Submission Process and proposed questions
- January 06, 2022 - Application portal Open
- January 20, 2022 - Applications DUE by 4:00 PM
- Jan 21 – Feb 22, 2022 - Application Review of T1 & T2 by the AAC
- February 28, 2022 - Recommendations are presented to County Commissioners Public Hearing
- March 14, 2022 - County Commissioners 1st Public Hearing
- April 11, 2022 - County Commissioners 2nd Public Hearing and Final Approval.