Passport services are offered by the Probate Office as scheduling allows, by appointment only. Due to the busy nature of our office, we can not provide walk-in passport services.
Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first serve basis by contacting Rebekah Thompson at 207-871-8382
For more information, please contact our office at (207) 871-8382 or for general travel and passport information regarding application forms, supporting documents and fees can be found by visiting the US Department of State’s Passport Services official website.
Notice: Online "Rush" Passport Services
Please be aware if you are considering the use of an online service offering to provide "RUSH" services of your passport application, the Probate Court may only accept a request for rush services in very specific situations - ALL of the following criteria must be met:
- You are applying for Pass BOOK
- Your are paying for an expedited service
- You provide us with a Letter of Authorization from the service company
- You have imminent travel needs - i.e., travel will occur within 14 days or less from application;
- You must provide documented proof of the applicable travel dates
If your need for a passport doe not meet all the above, please call our office for more information regarding the online "Rush" services. We are happy to answer your questions regarding your passport needs.
-Rebekah Thompson, Passport Manager