Requirements for Recording Plans
- Minimum Size: 11 inches by 17 inches
- Maximum Size: 24 inches by 36 Inches
- Materials: Must be drawn upon white 20 pound paper.
- Plans submitted for recording must be rolled and not folded.
- Seals: Must be embossed, sealed, or both, with the seal of an architect, professional engineer or professional land surveyor.
- Signature: Must contain the signature and address of the person who prepared the plan.
- Recording information: Must provide a registers block no smaller than 3 inches by 3 inches for recording the county, date, time, plan book and page or file number and register’s attest.
- Title: Must provide a title block containing the name of the plan, the record owner’s name and address, the location by the street and town, and the date of the plan.