Reports & Plans
Annual Action Plan
The Annual Action Plan describes what is planned for the upcoming program year including:
- Projects selected for funding and how these fit into the program’s long-term plan
- The program’s anticipated actions over the coming year in meeting other long-term goals
- County commissioner comments and response to the plan
- Documentation of public notices and any public comments along with county responses
The Annual Action Plan must be approved by HUD (U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development) before it can be implemented.
County staff will be submitting the 2020 Action Plan to HUD on or before May 15th, 2020. Public Comment on the Action Plan can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org between April 10 and May 11, 2020. The County Commissioners will have two public hearings on the Action Plan. April 13 and May 11 at 5:30. All public comments for the Commissioner’s meetings can be submitted to email@example.com, they will be read aloud for the Commissioners and public to hear. The Commissioners meetings can be live streamed at: cumberlandcounty.org/live
HUD Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation & Report (CAPER)
While the Annual Action Plan is primarily tasked with looking forward, the CAPER is primarily tasked with looking back. The CAPER is a HUD-required report that looks back over the past program year and systematically accounts for:
- All expenditures including dollars spent on specific projects
- The number of people or households benefited by each project
- The extent to which goals set forth in the Annual Action Plans were met
HUD 5-Year Consolidated Plan
The 5-Year Consolidated Plan is a comprehensive plan required by HUD. The plan is intended to identify needs within our communities and establish priorities for meeting those needs over a 5-year period. Much of the content in the "Con Plan" is prescribed by HUD.